PHYSICAL HEALTH CLINICIAN
Asya Haikin, MA, C-IAYT (Certified Yoga Therapist)
I use therapeutic yoga to help people with a variety of conditions that cause chronic or persistent pain and reduced mobility, as well as with rehabilitation after injuries. My holistic approach is informed by the latest research into pain care, which supports treating the body and the mind as an integrated system.
Working with the body affects the mind, and working with the mind affects the body. To help my clients heal I combine my knowledge of the mechanics of the breath and movement with insights into the workings of the mind and meditation. For each of my clients I create a program that is just right for them.
Yoga therapy can be a great solution for you, if you:
- Suffer from pain, for which you haven’t been able to get help
- Avoid activities that you used to enjoy
- Notice that your physical discomfort is negatively affecting your mood
- Are recovering from an injury and wish to rehabilitate more efficiently
- Need to strengthen your body in preparation for surgery
- Are recovering from surgery
- Are living with a chronic condition that affects your mobility
I’m an IAYT-Certified Yoga Therapist, iRest L2, Reiki, and Tibetan Tones Vibrational Sound Healing Practitioner.
Contact: email@example.com, or (202) 441-9837. Visit my website: peacefulmindyogatherapy.com