- Functional Medicine: Treatment intended to improve the body’s functioning rather than mask symptoms.
- Naturopathic Medicine: Primary care medicine using nutrition, herbs, supplements, and homeopathy to achieve optimal health.
- Acupuncture: A complementary medical practice that entails stimulating certain points on the body, typically with small needles, to alleviate pain or treat various health conditions.
- Lab Tests: Testing for hormonal imbalances, intestinal issues, food allergies, immunological and nutritional deficiencies, environmental toxic load, and more.
- Class IV Laser Therapy: Treatment to enhance hard and soft tissue healing, and reduce pain and inflammation.